The homepage contains some great information, but in it's current form, it doesn't do a great job of orienting our users to what is on offer or how to best enjoy the site.
Initiate discussions on how to best approach a new homepage and create initial wireframes on a new design.
Things to consider.
• What outcomes are we looking to achieve?
• What does the current homepage do well?
• What does it not do well?
• Specifically, what is missing?
• Which audiences are we targeting?
• What do we do with the current content if a new homepage calls to replace it?
• What existing homepage can we model ours after?
• Write up that contains:
Problems the new design will solve for
Expected outcomes (can also be used to for user testing criteria)
• Initial wireframes of the new design