As a user, I need a better experience when viewing tooltips across the site.
Our tooltips could use a facelift better consistency in their implementation across the site.
Current issues with the tooltips:
• Inconsistent styling (specifically between the Homepage tips and the Award Search tips)
• Can't highlight text contained within them
• They are placed arbitrarily and don't follow your cursor
• They contain information that might be better displayed by default
• Audit performed on tooltip usage and design across the site
• Audit contains screenshots of all usages of tooltips
• Audit identifies issues with tooltips and recommended improvements
• Data points within tooltips are determined
• Mockups of improved design created